- Professional training and coaching
- Volunteer Team Manager
- A minimum of three hours of practice per week
Inter-league games that are scheduled by Georgia Soccer
Teams will play 11 v 11 sided games.
Georgia Soccer registration and insurance, referee fees, professional training/coaching, field use, equipment, and league administration. All fees are per season. Payment plans are available. Options for the payment plans can be found online during the registration process that will occur once the player has been accepted onto a team.
- Under 13 Players Born in 2008
- Under 14 Players Born in 2007
- Under 15 Players Born in 2006
- Under 16 Players Born in 2005
- Under 17 Players Born in 2004
- Under 18 Players Born in 2003
- Under 19 Players Born in 2002